The Victorian Women’s Register is an online portal for women who are interested in receiving information about vacant positions on Victorian Public Sector boards and committees. The portal also provides an advertising platform for board recruiters who are seeking women board members.
The portal also supports the Victorian Government commitment made on 28 March 2015 that no less than 50 per cent of all future appointments to paid Government boards will be women.
The register is administered by the Office of Prevention and Women’s Equality, which supports a number of women’s leadership programs aimed at:
- giving women of all ages and backgrounds the opportunity to build their leadership capacity and board skills
- connecting young and emerging women leaders
- honouring and celebrating the remarkable achievements of women in Victoria.
The Victorian Government is committed to giving women the opportunity to build their leadership capacity and board skills.
Through the Victorian Women’s Register you can:
- Register as a new person interested in serving on boards and committees or update your details.
- Search or become authorised to search for board or committee candidates.
For more information about the Victorian Women’s Register please visit the FAQs.